POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Tiny caption bug???? : Re: Tiny caption bug???? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tiny caption bug????
From: Spider
Date: 1 Mar 1999 13:05:23
Message: <36DAD575.AE6A271B@bahnhof.se>
Oh, ok.
thanks for the input.

A question, is there possible to do a wharf-bar in Litestep that contains a
scaled-down version of the render window ??? (now that would be nice for me :-)
I guess I'd have to do a extention for this, perhaps it is time to look into
this a bit. If anyone here has some experience with either of theese topics,
please drop me a few lines.

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]