POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : What is the SuperPatch? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:00 EDT (-0400)
  What is the SuperPatch? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Rudolph Velthuis
Subject: What is the SuperPatch?
Date: 17 Dec 1998 07:30:56
Message: <MPG.10e23ad31834cefb98968a@news.povray.org>
Hello

I'm quite new to all this. Could anyone please tell me, what Ron Parker's
"SuperPatch" and other patches are, and how I can obtain them? As I
understand it, they are patches to some executables (on Win32?) to
provide some extra possibilities. If they are patches to the source code,
I'm afraid I can't use them, as I have no C/C++ compiler (and translating
all the sources to Object Pascal -Delphi- would be a wee bit too much for
me <g>).
--
Rudy Velthuis
rve### [at] gmxnet

Post a reply to this message

Superpatch is a win32-Executable which incorporates many of the more
popular single patches (e.g. iso-surface, sphere-sweeps, splines,..)

have a look at it at:

http://www.twysted.net/PatchStation/

Markus

--