POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help! My POVRay has expired! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Help! My POVRay has expired! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: xOtix
Subject: Help! My POVRay has expired!
Date: 9 Oct 1998 02:30:21
Message: <361d9f6d.0@news.povray.org>
My POVRay has expired while I was waiting for MoRay to update. I
think it was vers.3.1 (for Windows95). I'd never used this kind
of software before, so I started learning with MoRay to make the
wireframes, but it told me I didn't have POVRay, though I did
and I had opened it and tried the demo to check if it worked.
Now I have a finished piece ready to render and --no POVRay!  I
never got to use it at all. I don't have the brains or the
inclination to do  ...what do you call it? Text-modelling?  But
my eye for 3-D spacials is exceptional and I really enjoy it.

I have since learned that my timing was atrocious.  I even went
the "hopeless-and-still-hoping" route of uninstalling POVRay and
reinstalling it!  <sigh>  I've uninstalled it again, of course.

Is there any hope that I may be able to download a functional
copy of POVRay that will not be expired and that *will* work
with MoRay??

Sorry to say I have been badly spamburnt too many times, so if
you are a kind soul who will email me an answer please send it

x0x### [at] my-dejanewscom  (the 0 is a number)

and you will have my gratitude.

TIA   ~  jann

Post a reply to this message