POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help! My POVRay has expired! : Re: Help! My POVRay has expired! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! My POVRay has expired!
From: Ken
Date: 9 Oct 1998 04:24:23
Message: <361DBA04.77F6747B@pacbell.net>
xOtix wrote:

> Is there any hope that I may be able to download a functional
> copy of POVRay that will not be expired and that *will* work
> with MoRay??
>
> Sorry to say I have been badly spamburnt too many times, so if
> you are a kind soul who will email me an answer please send it
> to  x0x### [at] my-dejanewscom  (the 0 is a number)
>
> and you will have my gratitude.
>
> TIA   ~  jann

    I have good news for you. Your copy of Pov-Ray was a beta
test version that was intentionaly crippled because the final
version was due out in a short time. That final version has been
released and can be downloaded at:

http://www.povray.org

This version is not time limited and should last you forever,
well almost anyway.

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: