POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PovRay 3.1 screen layout Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay 3.1 screen layout (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Matthew Malham
Subject: PovRay 3.1 screen layout
Date: 28 Jul 1998 11:36:55
Message: <01bdba35$114353e0$e7173ccb@default>
dose anyone else find it annoying that so much of the screen is taken up
with the tool bars.  When you add in the space taken up by the abreviated
message window during a render there seems to be very little room to edit
files.

Post a reply to this message

> > dose anyone else find it annoying that so much of the screen is taken up
> > with the tool bars.  When you add in the space taken up by the abreviated
> > message window during a render there seems to be very little room to edit
> > files.
>
>   Yes
>
> K.Tyler

Me too, I'd also prefer the clock cycles used on that animation in the
corner be used for rendering.
BTW. you can hide the message window after the rendering has started.

Cheers, PoD.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 06:30:47 +0930, PoD <pod### [at] merlinnetau> wrote:

>Me too, I'd also prefer the clock cycles used on that animation in the
>corner be used for rendering.

This has been changed in beta 5.  You can shut off the animation now.

Post a reply to this message