POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : breeze designer plug ins Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  breeze designer plug ins (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: dennis
Subject: breeze designer plug ins
Date: 16 Jan 1970 01:11:54
Message: <01bd223d$295aae00$d80e0923@dennis>
has anyone found the Creatures plugin for Breeze Designer... its mentioned
in the help file for breeze but isn't on the breeze webpage... i think it
may be by a private company.

something i discovered:

if you make your objects in sPatch rendering can take forever...
if you make your objects in sPatch, export as CAD and render in POV --
things really move!  Plus with Breeze each of your objects has a name and
can be easily moved around and have lighting effects applied interactively
before final rendering... plus, i like free things.

does anyone know why breeze itself has to 'think' so much before doing
anything?  like even switching between viewing planes....

also, i can't seem to get the texture previews to unzip/install, how do i
or is something wrong with the files?

dennis
gro### [at] pilotmsuedu

Post a reply to this message

  I am new to Breeze myself, but I did manage to get through the install
process. There were foour, or five files you needed to grab from the
download area. The textures are within one of them. You have to unzip the
file (which contains a zip) into the install directory, and it will unzip
the textures during installation.

--
Paul Hinds
gri### [at] swbellnet
dennis wrote in message <01bd223d$295aae00$d80e0923@dennis>...
>has anyone found the Creatures plugin for Breeze Designer... its mentioned
>in the help file for breeze but isn't on the breeze webpage... i think it
>may be by a private company.
>
>something i discovered:
>
>if you make your objects in sPatch rendering can take forever...
>if you make your objects in sPatch, export as CAD and render in POV --
>things really move!  Plus with Breeze each of your objects has a name and
>can be easily moved around and have lighting effects applied interactively
>before final rendering... plus, i like free things.
>
>does anyone know why breeze itself has to 'think' so much before doing
>anything?  like even switching between viewing planes....
>
>also, i can't seem to get the texture previews to unzip/install, how do i
>or is something wrong with the files?
>
>dennis
>gro### [at] pilotmsuedu

Post a reply to this message