POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : breeze designer plug ins : Re: breeze designer plug ins Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: breeze designer plug ins
From: GrimDude
Date: 17 Jan 1998 00:28:21
Message: <34c051c6.0@news.povray.org>
Well, he said:

"I just got this working yesterday!!!  You need the file bd205tex.zip.
Unzip this fileinto the same dir as you do bd205exe.zip.  Then install
breeze (using the setup.exe)
and it will find the textures by itself.  At lease it did for me.  The trick
seems to be
unzipping bd205tex.zip BEFORE installing.
dennis
gro### [at] pilotmsuedu"

:)
--