POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : breeze designer plug ins : Re: breeze designer plug ins Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: breeze designer plug ins
From: GrimDude
Date: 16 Jan 1998 11:56:06
Message: <34bfa177.0@news.povray.org>
Dennis,

  I am new to Breeze myself, but I did manage to get through the install
process. There were foour, or five files you needed to grab from the
download area. The textures are within one of them. You have to unzip the
file (which contains a zip) into the install directory, and it will unzip
the textures during installation.

--
Paul Hinds
gri### [at] swbellnet