POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : DXF to POV Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  DXF to POV (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Jon Berndt
Subject: DXF to POV
Date: 10 Nov 1970 15:31:20
Message: <01bcee0f$4d9a28c0$579728a1@1864816.unitedspacealliance.com>
Is anyone aware of a program (or extension ??) which takes a .dxf file
(e.g. AutoCAD files, or 3D Home Designer-exports - in my case) and converts
it to a POV file? Surely there must be one. If not, would anyone here like
to see one? If I can't find one I'll probably "roll my own".

Jon Berndt

Post a reply to this message

> Is anyone aware of a program (or extension ??) which takes a .dxf file
> (e.g. AutoCAD files, or 3D Home Designer-exports - in my case) and converts
> it to a POV file? Surely there must be one. If not, would anyone here like
> to see one? If I can't find one I'll probably "roll my own".
>
> Jon Berndt

I am not sure of where to get one that will only do that, but Breeze
Designer 2.0 will import DXF and export POV.....

hope that helps...

TechnoMage

Post a reply to this message