POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Install povray-3.7.0.0 using source Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Install povray-3.7.0.0 using source (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: puni
Subject: Install povray-3.7.0.0 using source
Date: 27 Apr 2023 01:10:00
Message: <web.644a03627994ebcf410f270e9fce7bf5@news.povray.org>
Hello folks,

I'm trying to install povray-3.7.0.0 on my machine. I've downloaded the tar file
and extracted the tar file but unable to find configure file in it.
I request if any one provide me the proper documentation where I can install
povray easily. or else
Help me out with steps to install povray on our machine.
Our machine is running with CecntOS 7.

Post a reply to this message