POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov 4 sun Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  pov 4 sun (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Subject: pov 4 sun
Date: 9 Apr 2001 08:26:02
Message: <3ad1aa5a@news.povray.org>
I've got Sun Ultra Enterprse 450 with Solaris for one month test. I have to test
my company software on this machine. I want install on it POV-Ray and MegaPOV
and need/configure enviroment for writing scripts. Can anybody point me/help me
anything ? I have no time to play with it just for fun and check different
solutions. Remember that I'm complatly new in this environment.

ABX

Post a reply to this message