POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : killeded Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  killeded (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Shay
Subject: killeded
Date: 30 Jul 2013 14:21:44
Message: <51f80438$1@news.povray.org>
My render keeps failing and offering only this one-word explanation:
'killed', which, when written over 'rendered n of m pixels', looks like
'killeded'.

Anybody want to take a wild @ss guess? Maybe a compilation issue.
Auto-complete in a shell fails as well. That's all the information I can
offer.

Any help appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

> My render keeps failing and offering only this one-word explanation:
> 'killed', which, when written over 'rendered n of m pixels', looks like
> 'killeded'.
>
> Anybody want to take a wild @ss guess? Maybe a compilation issue.
> Auto-complete in a shell fails as well. That's all the information I can
> offer.
>
> Any help appreciated.

Is that your very own private computer?

If not, maybe there is a tool running on the machine that automatically
kills processes that are eating a lot of CPU power.

Post a reply to this message

My very own private computer, but this is worth investigating. I'm going to
ask on the Mepis group.

Thank you.