POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pov on 64 bit Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:36:34 EDT (-0400)
  Pov on 64 bit (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Ger
Subject: Pov on 64 bit
Date: 20 Jun 2005 18:39:59
Message: <42b745bf@news.povray.org>
When compiling PovRay on a 64 bit Linux system, is it sufficient to just do
the configure and make as per the install file or do I need to add the -64
option someplace to optimize it for a 64 bit system?
--
Ger

Post a reply to this message

> When compiling PovRay on a 64 bit Linux system, is it sufficient to just do
> the configure and make as per the install file or do I need to add the -64
> option someplace to optimize it for a 64 bit system?

POV-Ray compiles fine on most 64 bit Unix systems including AMD64.

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message