POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-) (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: user
Subject: Re: Uh, you mean you people actually work like this? ;-)
Date: 14 Apr 2005 03:22:50
Message: <425e1a4a$1@news.povray.org>
gonzo wrote:

>   #declare Visiting_Dignitaries = Visiting_Dignitaries-1;

     Are you _really_ eating your visitors ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Apr 2005 04:42:51
Message: <425e2d0b$1@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Steely
Date: 14 Apr 2005 05:25:00
Message: <web.425e361e30c3f35d23d476c10@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote:
 Any tips?

Hi, Greg, here's what I do, after nearly two years working with both OS side

real pain and a nerve to switch hundred times between KEdit and the console
Window and the POVWin GUI can't be beaten. Tests are (mostly) rendered in
low resolution, without AA and time-consuming textures and so on. And THEN,
when I think everything is ready (mostly I am wrong at this moment) I put
the whole package on a memory stick and plug it to the Linux machine - and
there it goes.

(inefficient) method.

// -----

Parts of the other answers should be rewritten as follows: even if there
should be some day a POVLinux with inbuilt-GUI, there will always be people
recommending the command-line version because that's what lots of *nix

paranoia.

S.

Post a reply to this message