POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs mode updated for 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs mode updated for 3.5 (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Wanderer On The Road
Subject: Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5
Date: 18 Jul 2002 11:00:54
Message: <3d36d826@news.povray.org>
On Thursday 18 July 2002 03:38 am I was walking through povray.unix and over
heard Jonathan Kelly saying:

> I have an ebuild script for the binary package if anyone wants it ... I
> attached it to the bugzilla entry for povray-3.5 ... or I could email it.
>
> Now I'm off to start learning POVRAY!

Nifty. Think you can do one for the source when it comes out too? I like my
software optomized ^_~

--
Wanderer On The Road
  Many religions are the story of man reaching out

Post a reply to this message