POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs mode updated for 3.5 : Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5
From: Spider
Date: 18 Jul 2002 19:33:17
Message: <pan.2002.07.18.23.34.10.44152.8858@gentoo.org>
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:00:54 +0200, Wanderer On The Road wrote:

> On Thursday 18 July 2002 03:38 am I was walking through povray.unix and over
> heard Jonathan Kelly saying:
>
>> I have an ebuild script for the binary package if anyone wants it ... I
>> attached it to the bugzilla entry for povray-3.5 ... or I could email it.
>>
>> Now I'm off to start learning POVRAY!
>
> Nifty. Think you can do one for the source when it comes out too? I like my
> software optomized ^_~
mmh, that will come as soon as I get my hands on the source :) (drop me a
note when its released and It will be done even sooner ;)

source is a bit more troublesome since you need to do some more work to
get icc and icc-pgo to work properly (check the current ebuild )

//Spider
  Gentoo Developer

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!