POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : how to test my povray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  how to test my povray? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Difkvol hadani
Subject: how to test my povray?
Date: 18 Feb 2002 02:23:28
Message: <3c70abf0$1@news.povray.org>
I'm very new to it.

I found no tutor about how to install it & test it.

My povray is an rpm package.
After I installed it, I know nothing about the next step.

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Re: how to test my povray?
Date: 18 Feb 2002 04:22:32
Message: <3c70c7d7@news.povray.org>
Difkvol hadani wrote:

> I found no tutor about how to install it & test it.
>
> My povray is an rpm package.
> After I installed it, I know nothing about the next step.

Search for the html-docs. Something like
/usr/local/share/doc/povray*/html/index.html
There is a tutorial included.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message