POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Help me install pov Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Help me install pov (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: delphy cadet
Subject: Help me install pov
Date: 21 May 2001 17:15:45
Message: <3B0A2E18.E35F2B0F@videotron.ca>
Hi.

I'm lost totally. I just finished install Linux (Red Hat) Ok. The first
thing I did was to go on the Povray site to download the Linux version
of Povray. Now in the Gnome file manager I can see the I have
Povlinux.tgz that seems to be a zipped file.

I could open the Readme.Linux file and read it but it does not say much
about how to install. It's a bit more complex than Windows version.

So here I am. Can somebody point me to the right direction in order for
me to install?

Philippe-H Cadet

Post a reply to this message