POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon - Multilanguage Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon - Multilanguage (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: Pyvon - Multilanguage
Date: 3 Sep 2002 13:13:46
Message: <3D74ECFC.8040002@caramail.com>
It now supports 4 different languages (so far) : French, English,
German, Italian.
Thanks to the translators who help me.
There is room for 3-4 more

Is there a spaniard around here to help me ?

Something else :

When I try to render a file with a space in it I get an error:

povray +iJupiter test.pov +w320 +h240 -f

I get 'Could not find file test.pov

I tried

povray +iJupiter\ test.pov...
and
povray +i'Jupiter test.pov' +w320 +h240 ...

but that was useless.

Any idea what's going wrong ?
Is it only on my system or a common problem ?

Thanks

Fabien

Post a reply to this message