POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon - Multilanguage : Re: Pyvon - Multilanguage Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon - Multilanguage
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 3 Sep 2002 14:32:10
Message: <3D750029.5090205@free.fr>
> When I try to render a file with a space in it I get an error:
>
> povray +iJupiter test.pov +w320 +h240 -f
>
> I get 'Could not find file test.pov
>
> I tried
>
> povray +iJupiter\ test.pov...
> and
> povray +i'Jupiter test.pov' +w320 +h240 ...

	I don't know if it's a "missing feature" in the command line
parsing, but a least you can overcome that problem by asking POV-Ray
to read the script from stdin. I saw this in the code, I don't know
whether it's documented or not.

cat Jupiter\ test.pov | povray +i- +d +anyotheroptions

or

cat Jupiter\ test.pov | povray +istdin +d +anyotheroptions

	Hope this helps.