POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.9 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 0.9 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Fabien
Subject: Pyvon 0.9
Date: 7 Aug 2002 17:28:45
Message: <3D51906C.9010708@caramail.com>
http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

I have fixed all the bugs that I know of.

There may be a few left. -> I called that release 0.9.
It's going to give me some margin before 1.0 if you can find any bugs.

Main features added :
- Highlights the line in the editor in which there is a problem when POV
returns an error.
- Full syntax highlighting is now implemented (even multiline and single
comments)
- Fixed about thirty bugs which were still lying around.

It's now the only editor I use for POV with Linux.

Post a reply to this message