POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.9 : Re: Pyvon 0.9 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 0.9
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 8 Aug 2002 17:20:00
Message: <3D52DFE1.13DA5D50@caramail.com>
You have to tell Pyvon where is the executable.
Use 'Options / povray location'

This path is from the pyvon.ini file taken from my hard drive.
You have to set your path to the POV location

I definitely have to save that pyvon.ini into ~home, not into the directory
where Pyvon is extracted.
For those who already have pyvon.ini, I advise to back it up and restore it
after the extraction of the tgz archive.

I must have disabled the option that checks whether the executable path found
in pyvon.ini exists on the hard drive.
I'll see to that.

Thanks for the comment

Fabien