POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.9 : Re: Pyvon 0.9 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 0.9
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 7 Aug 2002 21:46:55
Message: <1684007.fWIpRgLCUv@3-e.net>
<posted & mailed>

Fabien wrote:

> http://pyvon.sourceforge.net
>
> I have fixed all the bugs that I know of.

[SNIP]

I got this error (below) when I tried to run it, the last version worked
fine with the streams terminal. What did you change?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "res.py", line 16, in ?
    os.system("xterm -cr blue -bg black -fg white -C -title streams
-geometry %dx%d+0+%d -e python c51.py" % (largeur,hauteur,pos_vert) )
NameError: name 'largeur' is not defined

--
Your connection failed because: backup tape overwritten with copy of system
manager's favourite CD