POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : abbrevs in pov-mode Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  abbrevs in pov-mode (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: JRM
Subject: abbrevs in pov-mode
Date: 17 Sep 2000 18:29:51
Message: <39c545df@news.povray.org>
Hello all.

        I'm using Emacs under Windows 98 to edit my .pov files and when I'm
trying to implement some per-mode abbreviations using the command C-x-a-l I
get the message that there are no per-mode table for pov. Yet, I can clearly
see that the line (pov-mode-abbrev-table) does exist in my .abbrev_def file
in my home directory. So, what gives ?  The power of the minor abbrev mode
is mainly what makes me prefer Emacs over the Codemax editor that comes with
the distribution of POV for Windows.

Post a reply to this message