POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : abbrevs in pov-mode : Re: abbrevs in pov-mode Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: abbrevs in pov-mode
From: JRM
Date: 26 Sep 2000 17:54:44
Message: <39d11b24$1@news.povray.org>

39CFBCB2.C25D2F85@acc.umu.se...
> I suppose this is something I should be able to answer, but I can't
> since I
> haven't played with the minor abbrev modes, I find that Alt-tab is
> enough,

> and with the latest (beta) release of pov-mode most keywords (I'm sure I
> have
> missed a few) have abbrev support by alt-tabbing. I'm not sure what you
> really
> want to do, so I'll stop mumbling now ;)
>
> /Peter
> --
> Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
> Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.
> Release Version:  Alternate pronunciation of "Beta Test Version".

    Alt-tab have another binding in  Windows as you may know. Also,
abbreviations in emacs can be very exhaustive, leaving very little to edit.
They also are so easy to create that I have only little use for include
files now.

    Thanks for answerng anyway. I guess the subject is large enough to go to
some Emacs help group with it.

    BTW, I wonder what happened  to my original message which is not showing
here anymore.

JM