POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : user survey - please answer Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  user survey - please answer (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: user survey - please answer
Date: 24 Jun 2000 10:37:10
Message: <3954c796@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
: especially if
: keyboard shourcuts are made to match those in the POV-Ray for Windows
: GUI.

  No thanks!

  There's nothing wrong with the winpov keyboard shortcuts. The only problem
is that some of the shortcuts have already a 'standard' meaning in emacs
and I would not like to have different shortcuts depending on the mode.

: Man is fine but maybe not for a project as large as
: POV-Ray.

  Why not?
  I think a C compiler is as large or even larger than povray and man pages
exist for all its libraries. Not to talk about C++...
  Personally I would find it easier to type 'man sphere' than searching in
a pdf file.