POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : SMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  SMP (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Subject: SMP
Date: 11 May 1999 23:39:48
Message: <3738E92C.AE96A60E@hack.org>
Hi.

Is POV available with SMP-support? I've got dual pII350 and would like
to maximize the use of the cpu's while rendering :)

--
// Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/ - ICQ: 1158217

     Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
     way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.