POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux(general quiz) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Linux(general quiz) (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Spider
Subject: Linux(general quiz)
Date: 8 Apr 1999 16:05:49
Message: <370E4A51.211C737C@bahnhof.se>
ok, I've finally setup my Linux partition to work properly, installed pov and
configured X so I know where I am... (hehe)
Now, I was looking through it for a good text-editor.. Preferabllly X..

Anyone has any suggestions for a linux newbie ?
(Yes, I like pico in the shell, but I want more.)
I know I _should_ learn emacs, but...........

A good comparsion for the win32 environment :
htt://www.textpad.com
that is the editor of choice in win32.

So, what do you use out here?
*wants info*