POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV editor for Linux (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Fabien
Subject: POV editor for Linux
Date: 20 Jun 2002 18:38:43
Message: <3D1258BB.607@caramail.com>
I have posted the latest release of Pyvon at

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

It now include auto expansion of keywords.
If more than one keyword matches the beginning, you have the possibility
to choose between those you want.

Fabien  HENON

Post a reply to this message

> I have posted the latest release of Pyvon at
>
> http://pyvon.sourceforge.net
>
> It now include auto expansion of keywords.
> If more than one keyword matches the beginning, you have the
> possibility to choose between those you want.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net/Pyvon_21_06_2002.tar.gz

404 file not found

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

---