POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV editor for Linux : Re: POV editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV editor for Linux
From: Spider
Date: 27 Jun 2002 03:07:01
Message: <20020627090514.509c5bd6.spider@gentoo.org>
begin  quote
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:52:44 +0200

> It's a GPL license
>
> Fabien
You would probably do well to include the COPYING from any GPL-2 program
with your archive,  (the reason the file is called COPYING is that C is
lister alphabetically "high" in an archive, meaning  that somone can't
blame broken transfer for not getting the complete archive and thus not
being aware of the license of a package.)

Well, I'm having my rest after a eventful Gnome 2 release :)

//Spider

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)