POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV editor for Linux : Re: POV editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV editor for Linux
From: marabou
Date: 27 Jun 2002 05:27:49
Message: <3d1ada94@news.povray.org>

> Glad to hear that you like it.
> - Maximise on the right side ? Could you be more explicit ?

if you maximize a window it reaches from the left side of you monitor to
the right side completely. but in my case it never reaches the right side.
it is like someone swims through a river and you can say: he is drunken 5
meters before the border.

is there a way for the v3.1 version of your textfiles? in a22.zip i have
only found v3.0.