POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : no more linux beta ?? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:08 EDT (-0400)
  no more linux beta ?? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: gemelli david
Subject: no more linux beta ??
Date: 13 Jun 2002 07:49:07
Message: <3D08870C.1030902@xlstudio.com>
Is it me or the link to download the linux beta has been removed from
povray main page ?

              David.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: no more linux beta ??
Date: 13 Jun 2002 08:16:58
Message: <3D088E3E.D3AF802B@pacbell.net>
gemelli david wrote:

> Is it me or the link to download the linux beta has been removed from
> povray main page ?

It has been removed until there is another linux beta version available.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 13 Jun 2002 08:25:49
Message: <8285655.3r7nCWUr7P@3-e.net>
I can't see it either, is this what you were after?
ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/Linux/3.5beta

gemelli david wrote:

> Is it me or the link to download the linux beta has been removed from
> povray main page ?
>
>               David.

Post a reply to this message