POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 6 for a bargain Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Poser 6 for a bargain (Message 29 to 38 of 38)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: Poser 6 for a bargain
Date: 7 Dec 2008 12:47:43
Message: <493c0c3f$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:51:14 -0500, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
>

>>"DOUBLE CHECK"
>>

>>Okay, I'm sold on POSER
>

> I look forward to seeing some classy models wearing even classier shoes :)
FINALLY I get to choose the shoes! ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 7 Dec 2008 12:59:23
Message: <qm3oj4978s05m991je7qfecql26bghsdpa@4ax.com>
On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:47:36 -0500, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I look forward to seeing some classy models wearing even classier shoes :)
>FINALLY I get to choose the shoes! ;)

But first you will have to make them :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Dec 2008 03:35:38
Message: <493cdc5a@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:47:36 -0500, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
>
>>Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> I look forward to seeing some classy models wearing even classier shoes
>>> :)
>>FINALLY I get to choose the shoes! ;)
>
> But first you will have to make them :)
> --

You immediately put your finger on a difficult subject Stephen: making
shoes! They have to be conforming of course, so there is work to do in the
Setup Room.

I have not yet dared to try my skills with shoes.... :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message