POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 6 for a bargain : Re: Poser 6 for a bargain Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:04:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 6 for a bargain
From: Jim Charter
Date: 8 Dec 2008 18:52:34
Message: <493db342$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:35:38 +0100, "Thomas de Groot"
> <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
>

>>You immediately put your finger on a difficult subject Stephen:
>

> I'm good at that ;-)
>

>>making shoes! They have to be conforming of course, so there is work to do in the
>>Setup Room.
>>
>>I have not yet dared to try my skills with shoes.... :-)
>

> I'll be very interested to see what Jim comes up with.
Well of course I couldn't resist and I am currently working on a pair of
the Sara Palin 'Naughty Monkey' red pumps.  Beyond that, to get
conforming footwear for Poser we'll see.  The bar is already very high
from what I can tell.  Our friend here, Janet posted a couple of things
over on DeviantArt that fairly blew me away.  It will provide an
interesting challenge.