POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : gadients.inc a bunch of functions Server Time
19 Mar 2024 07:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  gadients.inc a bunch of functions (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: ingo
Subject: gadients.inc a bunch of functions
Date: 9 Jan 2019 17:31:11
Message: <XnsA9D2EF41831AEseed7@news.povray.org>
30+ functions for animations, building isosurfaces and textures. All
visualised as curves and gradients.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gradients.inc.txt' (18 KB)

From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Re: gadients.inc a bunch of functions
Date: 10 Jan 2019 11:03:21
Message: <5c376cc9$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/9/19 5:31 PM, ingo wrote:
> 30+ functions for animations, building isosurfaces and textures. All
> visualised as curves and gradients.

Thank you.

It's perhaps worth posting again with the correct spelling of the
include file in the subject line as some - like me - search for posts by
subject.

Seeing your collection has me thinking again about extending the built
in function set with "helper" functions such as these where performance
warrants.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message