POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : gadients.inc a bunch of functions : Re: gadients.inc a bunch of functions Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:07:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gadients.inc a bunch of functions
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 10 Jan 2019 11:03:21
Message: <5c376cc9$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/9/19 5:31 PM, ingo wrote:
> 30+ functions for animations, building isosurfaces and textures. All
> visualised as curves and gradients.

Thank you.

It's perhaps worth posting again with the correct spelling of the
include file in the subject line as some - like me - search for posts by
subject.

Seeing your collection has me thinking again about extending the built
in function set with "helper" functions such as these where performance
warrants.

Bill P.