POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Forklift or truck wanted Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Forklift or truck wanted (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Forklift or truck wanted
Date: 10 Sep 1999 14:02:32
Message: <37D94806.2037B28F@accn.org>
Anyone have a POV 3.0 forklift or truck? I don't want one for POV 3.1
please.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Forklift or truck wanted
Date: 10 Sep 1999 14:27:28
Message: <37D94D33.F7A43C3C@pacbell.net>
Chuck Roberts wrote:

>         Anyone have a POV 3.0 forklift or truck? I don't want one for POV 3.1
> please.

There is a forklift mesh model available here:
http://users.visi.net/~nghtcrft/home/3dmax/meshes.htm

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: