POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : QNX - a unix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:22 EDT (-0400)
  QNX - a unix (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jan Danielsson
Subject: QNX - a unix
Date: 1 Oct 2000 05:59:00
Message: <wnaqnavryffbasnyhaznvygryvnpbz.g1rdmo0.pminews@news.povray.org>
Hello World!

QNX Inc. have released a free (for non-commercial use) version of their
operating system QNX OS. QNX is said to be a Unix, which tells me some things
about POSIX compliance and such.

1) How well will a "simple build" (after changing name of compiler) work with
the Unix version of povray? Does the term "Unix sources" mean that it'll
compile in any POSIX-friendly environment?

2) Has anyone put together a "Unix" version of the MegaPov sources?

 /j

Post a reply to this message