POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : win98se mingw povray Server Time
18 May 2024 20:09:30 EDT (-0400)
  win98se mingw povray (Message 13 to 22 of 32)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: win98se mingw povray
Date: 2 Dec 2007 16:05:01
Message: <web.47531dd2d201812e1a2fabc20@news.povray.org>
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > to thorston: in your face! lol
> > you have no sense of humor and a bad attitude,
> > I'd be alot happier if you had a sense of humor and stayed on topic.
>
> What exactly did I do to you? You *emailed* me your first post on this topic
> to make sure I would actually notice a four year old thread. I take the time
> to respond with plain facts to your request if someone could bother do the
> VC 6 porting work for you, while you go on to complain about lack of
> POV-Ray's compiler documentation for MinGW, and then I have a "bad
> attitude"? Argh :-(

too serious you are my friend,

You did nothing to me.
I made the mistake of thinking you might be able to help.

when all I got was upgrade to what you can afford and no help. and then not even
laughing at a good joke.

too serious

but I really came back to say that libcomctl32.a is in mingw so you dont even
have to use dlltool.

what really chaps is that 19 guys knew that it would take typing about 2 words
to help and complete the instructions but chose to remain silent.

2 Words!
LDFLAGS=-lcomctl32

Post a reply to this message