POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : win98se mingw povray : Re: win98se mingw povray Server Time
2 Jun 2024 01:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: win98se mingw povray
From: andrel
Date: 2 Dec 2007 18:22:38
Message: <47533E3E.7000800@hotmail.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
>> All was meant in the sincerest fun and no harm intended.
>> All apologies if you got your feelings hurt.
>
> Never mind, no problem.
>
> 	Thorsten
>
> PS: Probably you know, but just to say it ... it isn't considered
> particularly good netiquette to email in response to newsgroup posts :-)
Why not? If there is something to say that is irrelevant to the whole
group I wouldn't see the problem. I actually received a number of
e-mails as response to some of my posts here over the years and in all
cases I could see why they weren't posted in the newsgroups. I am in
general glad they did mail me.
I know the converse rule viz. that you should not post a personal e-mail
in a newsgroup without permission from the sender, but I guess you
weren't referring to that one. ;)