POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Ronald L  Parker
Subject: Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface?
Date: 7 Sep 1998 21:29:51
Message: <35f4799c.1688916@news.povray.org>
On 08 Sep 1998 09:24:22 +0900, mas### [at] acratrcojp (Roland Mas) wrote:

>  To make it short, I surely could make the interface portable between
>languages, but only its look, because what happens when you click here or
>there is no part of it.

Ah.  If that's all it is, then I suspect that a new GUI frontend
wouldn't be an issue.  The only issue is if you actually add
functionality to POV-Ray to make it easier for your frontend to
interface.

Though I think that if you look, you'll find lots of GUI frontends
already for POV-Ray.  Perhaps even some written in Tcl/Tk.

Post a reply to this message