POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling DOS POV v3 with Djgpp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling DOS POV v3 with Djgpp (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Trystin
Subject: Compiling DOS POV v3 with Djgpp
Date: 15 Jun 1998 15:52:54
Message: <6m3n9q$ai5$1@oz.aussie.org>
I lately downloaded djgpp after reading a book on C++ programming and
then I downloaded the POV source code. I'm kind of uneasy using djgpp
trying to compile such a big program (least I think it's big) as my
first project. Is it worth-my-while? I'd just like to mess with the code
to see what I'm capable of. Is it easy to create my own shapes using the
existing functions?

               Thanks

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: