POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Scripting language for multiplatform distribution? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 08:04:45 EDT (-0400)
  Scripting language for multiplatform distribution? (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Scripting language for multiplatform distribution?
Date: 14 Apr 2011 17:29:53
Message: <4da76751@news.povray.org>
On 4/14/2011 14:22, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> My problem with the executable option was that my script needed
> editing in *all cases*, for every scene.

You *could* prompt every time you run the script? Or take a file name on the
command line to indicate what the parameters are? Or the name of an ini file
to read from? Depending on how many there are?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message