POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:54:56 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS (Message 21 to 30 of 37)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 7 Messages >>>
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS
Date: 3 Jun 2004 20:33:36
Message: <40bfc360@news.povray.org>
Program ended abnormally on 03/06/2004 19:29, Due to a catastrophic Dan P
error:
> Warp wrote:
>
>> Dan P <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>

> <snip />
>
>>   They are not strings. Learn C, will you?
>

> You know what? I've decided against doing this port after all. I've got
> other plans. With this kind of attitude, and any of you who think this
> is a way to act as a team, you all can kiss my ass, not just Thorsten.
> The last thing I need is to deal with premadonnas like you.
>
> I'm out.

Calm down.  Try to get over their tone and listen to their advise, it's usually
pretty good.  Warp and Thorsten can be abrasive at times, but that's why we like
'em.  ;-)

FWIW, I've suffered worse from Thorsten, and I lived to tell the tale.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }

Post a reply to this message