POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Suggesting trivial patch. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 06:06:22 EDT (-0400)
  Suggesting trivial patch. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Subject: Suggesting trivial patch.
Date: 21 May 2003 16:45:07
Message: <3ecbe552@news.povray.org>

The images look nice but I got the following warning from POVRay:

--------
Warning: The maximum gradient found was 0.000, but max_gradient of the
isosurface was set to 0.000. The isosurface may contain holes!
Adjust max_gradient to get a proper rendering of the isosurface.
--------

Looking at isosurf.cpp, I suggest that we replace "%f" with "%g" or
similar.

Wolfgang

The isosurfaces with such a little gradient can be seen here:
http://www.cip.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~wwieser/

Post a reply to this message