POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : The right way to patch POV-Ray? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:39:23 EDT (-0400)
  The right way to patch POV-Ray? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Subject: The right way to patch POV-Ray?
Date: 24 Dec 2002 11:09:58
Message: <3e0886d6$1@news.povray.org>
Hello group,
    What are the guidelines for patching POV-Ray in the cleanest possible
way? I would like my patch to cause as few conflicts as possible with other
patches that exist or may be released, Also, I need to learn how to use diff
to be able to release my patch. Can anyone point me to a tutorial?

Thank you!
George Pantazopoulos

Post a reply to this message