POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Wave photons? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Wave photons? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: RAY
Subject: Wave photons?
Date: 13 Mar 2002 21:00:11
Message: <3c90042b@news.povray.org>
Would it be possible to simulate photons with the wave model of light?  I'm
not a programmer, but I think this can be done.  Also, are there any
physical situations where light acts as a particle? The only two I know are
the Photoelectric Effect and Blackbody Radiation.

 Yours truly,

                  RAY

Post a reply to this message