POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : free borland Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  free borland (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Subject: free borland
Date: 17 Apr 2001 11:32:38
Message: <3adc6216@news.povray.org>
Is there any person who had sucesfully compiled povray and/or mega pov for
windows with free line commands tools from Borland Museum ? I'm tired of working
with djgpp version in console window and I'm looking for a way to achive own
legal compilation of windows version. Only free for windows is Borland C++
Compiler 5.5 but without tasm and with ilink instead tlink.

And BTW: http://www.openwatcom.org/info.html - I hope it will be free for all
platforms.

ABX

Post a reply to this message