POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Cloth simulator Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Cloth simulator (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Martin Magnusson
Subject: Cloth simulator
Date: 24 Nov 1999 16:13:19
Message: <383c54ef@news.povray.org>
I've been planning on making a cloth modeller for POV for some time now, and
now my hopes are high again, since I've found a few pointers in the right
directions.

If I get this finished, it would be a Win9x program written in Delphi. I'm
just wondering if anyone would be interested in porting it for other
platforms, or helping with parts of the program?

Post a reply to this message