POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Cloth simulator : Re: Cloth simulator Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulator
From: TonyB
Date: 24 Nov 1999 19:37:24
Message: <383c84c4@news.povray.org>
Before you sit down to code anything, please look around for some source
code posted once on the group regarding the creation of cloth from within
POV itself. I too once decided to work on this and my C files are no where
to be found, but I have the site where I first got the info from. Here:
http://www-syntim.inria.fr/syntim/recherche/provot/index-eng.html It is
really good. If it isn't there, I can send you the PDF paper. Ok? Please
finish this one (not like me).